The overall objective of the project is to equip educational professionals in the VET sector with resources and skills to deal effectively with the challenges of their work environment and to create a positive mental health and wellbeing culture in their schools.
The specific objectives are:
- Develop a conceptual framework for teachers’ wellbeing in VET;
- Design a comprehensive professional development programme aimed at strengthening skills supporting VET teachers’ wellbeing;
- Create an interactive self-reflection and e-learning environment supporting professional development of VET teachers;
- Facilitate wide adoption and implementation of the wellbeing support programme in various VET contexts;
- Raise awareness among education stakeholders of teachers’ mental health and wellbeing in VET.